Beta-QR Quick-Release Keychain Flashlight
By Prometheus Lights
The Beta-QR has something for everyone, and it's designed to be there when you need it and disappear when you don't.
- Uses AAA Battery: Alkaline, Lithium, NiMh or Eneloop - NO Lithium-Ion
- NO Alkaline for Copper
- High CRI LED
- Quick Release
- Finishes: EN, HAIII Black, or Copper
- Awesome + Affordable!
Two things separate the Beta-QR from the pack:
1) It's a (patent-pending) Quick-Release Flashlight: Normally a keychain-light is a compromise: close at hand, but often useless and frustrating because the light is shackled to your keys. The Beta-QR is a "real" flashlight that hangs out on your keychain till duty calls.
The Quick Release is a tried and true design and an elegant solution to the problem. The QR lets you use the light how you naturally want to use it, you don't have to fight with it. It's so simple, that it's awesome.
2) The state of the art Nichia 219 High CRI LED: The 219 is a bit of semiconductor magic that turns the idea of "bad quality LED light" on its head. People hate LEDs for the same reason people used to hate fluorescent bulbs...the light they produce is absolutely horrible. Fluorescent lights have changed, and so have LEDs. It's time to stop living in the dark ages. Yes, that was a flashlight pun.
A High Color Rendering Index (High CRI) LED is designed specifically to work in concert with the human visual system, providing the maximum possible color accuracy when compared to sunlight. For example, daylight scores a perfect 100. The Nichia 219 used in the Beta-QR is typically 90+ CRI. It's currently the highest CRI per lumen in the industry...and the light quality is stunning.
Choose from an EN(electroless nickel) finish, HAIII black or a Solid Copper Construction.
The EN and HAIII Black have 2 level of output:
Low 15lumens for 4 hours-High 60 lumens for 60 minutes
The Solid Copper Light has 3 levels of output:
Low 1lumen for 55hr-Med 15lumen for 4hr-High 85lumens for 45min
* DO NOT USE ALKALINE BATTERIES WITH THE COPPER BETA QRv2.
Doing so will void your warranty.
In addition to poor performance and being wasteful, alkaline batteries can release gas during discharge that will corrode the interior of the copper light, preventing the flow of electricity.** Copper lights are NOT returnable or refundable if the vacuum seal bag is opened.
The copper also has the QRv2 release.
Battery not included